This well-established event continues to build upon the already highly successful and respected Health & Safety Events we offer at the NEC and EventCity, Manchester.
2018 will see Health & Safety Scotland, return to The SEC with a wider array of seminar, features and exhibitors than ever before.
Now co-located with Facilities Scotland and Fire Safety Scotland, Health & Safety Scotland provides the perfect networking and educational opportunity to anyone responsible for running a safe and efficient workplace, anywhere in Scotland.
By providing accessible and affordable exhibiting packages we help you to ensure ROI without significant financial exposure.
Our exhibitors tell us they come back every year because the Health & Safety Events provide them with the perfect platform to engage with customers, demonstrate their products, build brand awareness, conduct face to face business, and - most importantly - make sales.
Why exhibit at Health & Safety Scotland 2018?
- Educational content delivered by the most respected industry voices
- Cost-effective exhibiting packages designed for all sizes of suppliers and manufacturers
- Market leading solutions for data collection and lead generation
- Easy access venue for straightforward build and breakdown
Like all WBE events, Health & Safety Scotland benefits from comprehensive marketing support to drive the most relevant and highest quality visitors:
- Partnerships with leading industry organisations
- Wide ranging media partnerships
- Extensive print advertising
- Focused PR campaigns
- Integrated direct & database marketing campaigns
- Post, telephone and email
Contact us today for exhibiting information and to request a floorplan.
Sally Anne Wood
Email Sally Anne